Version 1 London
Senior PeopleSoft HCM Functional Consultant
Department: Oracle Applications
Version 1 is ranked as the 3rd Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK & we have just ranked in the Top 10 Best places to work in Ireland for the 10th year running !
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivaled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 2000 strong, €140m/£127m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
We require an experienced PeopleSoft HCM Functional expert to join our expanding team, to work on new implementations and optimisation of existing HCM solutions.
The candidate must have PeopleSoft HCM experience in Core HR and ideally other HCM modules.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Map the current HCM landscape and define client challenges and optimisation opportunities
- Conduct workshops and advise the client on an optimised HCM solution
- Design and configure the solution to meet the business requirements
- Create workbooks and test scripts to support the solution deployment
- Provide guidance to the client on best practices for the successful delivery of the chosen solution
- Build trusted relationships with the client and manage expectations on delivery within scope
- Transfer product knowledge to the client via knowledge transfer sessions
- Provide training and coaching for other colleagues as part of our HCM community.
- Ability to apply consulting skills to understand a client opportunity
- Ability to map business process to a system solution, identifying gaps and solutions
- Good depth of PeopleSoft HCM understanding including current features
- Good breadth of knowledge across the whole HCM application, with specific areas of expertise
- Comfortable learning new functionality and developing new skills
- Excellent communicator and comfortable presenting in a workshop setting
- Team Player who is comfortable working as part of a mixed team including Functional Consultants, Project Managers and Technical Consultants (both on and off-shore)
- Highly effective working remotely and on-site and within disparate teams
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Specific expertise in ePerformance and/or ELM.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards, V1Ps and Call-outs which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK.
All roles are currently remote.
Going forward this role will involve both client site travel and some remote working. Expenses will be covered.
Please note we are unable to process UK work permits at this time.
Suzanne Whelan, Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: November 18, 2021
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? I have a degree in Economics and a master’s degree in International...
News: November 10, 2021
We have marked a new milestone in our Version 1 history with the introduction of our 2000 team member! We have welcomed Fergal O’Shea, Senior Java Developer, who is based in our Belfast office. Version...
News: October 19, 2021
This is an exciting certification for Version 1 as it is our first time participating in Great Place to Work® India. The Great Place to Work® Certification is one of the most prestigious achievements...