Version 1 Bengaluru
Oracle Cloud OIC Technical Consultant
Department: Oracle Applications
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Working as part of a team of managed services consultants, the primary role will be the development in and technical support of Oracle ERP cloud applications, Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) and client specific customisations, interfaces built using OIC.
Daily tasks include:
- Provide day-to-day support and quality assurance
- Design and develop integrations in OIC to Oracle ERP/HCM Cloud including making REST and SOAP calls, FBDI File Uploads.
- Design and develop integrations in OIC to Oracle ERP/HCM Cloud including extracting Oracle ERP Cloud data using BIPublsiher reports, analysis and OTBI Reports.
- Provide hands-on technical and development support for implemented Oracle ERP/HCM Cloud modules
- Provide hands-on technical and development support for implemented integrations in OIC to Oracle ERP/HCM Cloud.
- Document and manage technical specifications and software packages
- Manage on-time changes delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction
- Provide hands on analysis, design, testing, implementation and post implementation support utilizing prescribed software design lifecycle techniques and system documentation techniques (AIMS/OUM)
- Complete development tasks based on requirements submitted by business partners and best practices
- Oracle ERP/HCM Cloud and Oracle Integration Cloud.
- Oracle ERP and HCM integration delivery using Oracle Integration Cloud
- Experience of system interfaces (predominantly on a PaaS Cloud)
- Experience building integration in OIC using REST/SOAP Services.
- Experience building integrations in OIC, building and Uploading FBDI Files to Oracle ERP Cloud
- Hands-On Experience on of BI Publisher
- Hands-On development of packages and functions using PLSQL.
- Hands-on with development & unit testing of integration components & web services (SOAP/REST) using OIC
- Knowledge of Oracle R12 ERP/HCM tables
- Technical requirements: OIC, SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle BI Publisher
- Must have good experience translating business requirements and design into technical solutions
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customisations
- Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise across concurrent workload may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: December 9, 2021
At Version 1, we focus on making our workplace a more diverse and inclusive environment for all every day. Since launching our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Programme, one of Version 1’s key focuses...
Blog: November 18, 2021
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? I have a degree in Economics and a master’s degree in International...