Version 1 Dublin
Compensation and Benefits HR Consultant
Department: Operations (HR, Finance, Marketing)
We are looking for an HR Consultant with the desire to join our growing People Operations team. As a company we are experiencing rapid growth, so you need to be comfortable (and thrive) in an extremely fast-paced environment.
We take our people very seriously at Version1 and our company values and behaviours mean everything to us. Maintaining our unique culture as we continue to grow rapidly is a key challenge of our People Team. This is an exciting role allowing Version1 to further develop how we remain a home for the top technical talent across all of our locations.
You will be involved in the day-to-day operations of the People (HR) function by providing support to the business across multiple locations on all things related to compensation and benefits.
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are individuals whose own values align with our own; and developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to feel part of something special and the importance of creating a high-performance culture consisting of top local and international talent is core to Version1.
- Manage compensation & benefits questions from employees and managers
- Maintain Bamboo personnel records to ensure accurate, reliable data
- Coordinate applications and membership of voluntary benefits
- Support with benchmarking and gathering market data on salaries and benefits
- Coordinate benefits renewals and invoicing
- Undertake monthly reporting
- Maintain relationships with Payroll in relation to compensation & benefits changes
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Support administration of remuneration plans annually and quarterly
- Additional HR duties as needed to support the function as a whole.
Ideally you will possess the following qualifications, skills, knowledge, and attributes:
- A track record of success in a similar role is essential, ideally Suiting a junior person with some experience in finance, compensation, or human resources with an in-depth knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practice.
- Highly energised with emphasis on attention to detail, accuracy, and the needs, objectives, and challenges of internal and external stakeholders coupled with the ability to see the broader picture.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to align Global reward policy to business objectives.
- A highly collaborate team ethos is essential.
- Highly numerate with strong problem-solving skills and quantitative skills with the ability to prepare, and evaluate data well and quickly to generate meaningful insights.
- An innovative and agile approach to policy and program design, development, and practical implementation experience is essential.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills. Proficiency in other MS Office applications.
The Ideal Person:
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel and intermediate functions (vlookup, countif)
- Has previous experience working in HR or Payroll
- Team oriented
- Knowledge of job matching through WTW / Towers Watson methodology is a plus
- Knowledge of employment benefits across ROI and UK
- Experience Bamboo HRIS
- HR Administration experience within the IT Tech Industry
What is in it for you?
- Competitive Salary complemented with a quarterly bonus
- Up to 5% pension contribution match
- Private Healthcare
- 24 days annual leave
- Education Assistance Support
- Work for a certified Great Place to Work that will challenge you personally and professionally ultimately enhancing your HR knowledge and business acumen
- Working in a role where your opinion and ideas don’t just matter, are actively sought out by the business
- Flexible working. This role does not demand someone in office 5 days per week, we have adopted a hybrid working model which gives our people the best of both worlds
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: April 27, 2022
At Version 1, we are extremely proud to be named the 6th Best Workplace in the United Kingdom, following last night’s Great Place to Work™ UK Awards in London. Having previously placed as the 20th...
Blog: April 20, 2022
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? I finished high school with a diploma in product design and did not pursue...