Version 1 Newcastle Upon Tyne
Senior Oracle EBS Technical Lead Consultant
Department: Oracle Applications
- 6th Best Large Workplace in the UK
- 2nd Best place to work in Ireland #GPTW2022
- UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner
- Market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications
- Consulting, implementation and support services
- 2000 strong, €140m/£127m revenue business
- ERP Partner of the Year
- Won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
As a Senior Oracle EBS Technical Lead Consultant, you will be responsible for leading Version 1 technical delivery across one or many client engagements. You will provide leadership and delivery expertise to Version 1 and Customer colleagues in Integration, data migration, reporting and other areas of CEMLI development. This is a UK based role and you must be eligible for, or possess UK security clearance.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following qualities:
- You’ll be an experienced (10 years plus) Senior EBS Technical Consultant capable of providing technical leadership and mentoring
- You’ll have hands-on technical delivery experience within E-Business Suite 12.2.x
- You’ll have knowledge and experience of delivering interfaces from/to the ERP and HCM/Pay Schemas
- You’ll have experience of performing upgrade analysis of CEMLIs, reports and impact on data in an E-Business Suite upgrade scenario
- You’ll be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal and be able to write detailed technical specifications
- You’ll be an energetic and creative problem solver with technical curiosity to ensure evolving technology is exploited to solve emerging customer challenges
- You’ll be a strong planner, comfortable with estimating and preparing delivery plans and executing them and have experience.
- You’ll be comfortable in presenting concepts to a variety of stakeholders and have strong influencing and negotiating skills to ensure the most appropriate solution is delivered to meet the client requirement.
As a Senior Technical Consultant, you should have detailed knowledge of:
- SQL, PL/SQL
- EBS Data Structures and Interfaces
- Oracle Reports/Forms
- BI Publisher
- MS Excel
In addition to this:
- Experience working with customers directly including technical architects, functional consultants and developers
- Experience of leading technical teams of both onshore and offshore consultants
- Strong consultancy skills including consulting experience
- Strong data analysis skills, coupled with experience of reconciling large, complex data sets.
- Ideally functional knowledge of ERP and HCM/Pay
- Workflow experience an advantage
- OA Framework experience an advantage
- Any knowledge, or experience, of writing extracts from EBS for interfaces into Workday an advantage
What we give you
- Quarterly profit share scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- A Continual professional development pathway
- Life assurance
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in the UK.
This is a full-time permanent role with travel (when possible). Expenses will be covered. UK or Ireland base but all Remote working / or hybrid if preferred.
Permanent applications ideally. Must have work permit due to timeframes.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Manager UK & Ireland
Tel: 00353 87 220 0625
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: July 14, 2022
What are your background and qualifications? What led you to the career path you’re on now? I’m an Oracle Certified IT professional with 10+ years of experience in Application Development. I graduated...
Take a moment to picture me, Chloe back in the mid-2010s. I am a white, able-bodied, fresh-faced 23 year old female who despite being from Northern Ireland, looks exactly like every other white young female...