Version 1 London
Open Source /Integration Solution Architect
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Version 1 has a strong capabilities program which focuses on the careers of our team. As an Integration architect, you will be expected to play a leading role in this capability, integrating systems, working closely with customers, and driving strategy. For this, we will provide you with a dedicated career plan that will challenge you but will help you achieve what you want in your career and give you the opportunity to shape your career.
You will be responsible for devising the solutions for projects, estimating, and subsequently mentoring a team in the implementation. This will require establishing strong working relationships with various stakeholders to ensure successful delivery. One of the responsibilities of the Integration Architect is to use thought leadership to identify and drive improvements and innovations, both in terms of technology and processes.
- Expertise in designing complex systems based on business requirements and user needs
- Ability to navigate and make solid technical decisions on behalf of a customer, by balancing requirements, constraints and costs
- Take a holistic viewpoint of the end-to-end problem and can drive prioritised outcomes
- Experience in extending existing technology and tooling through integrations
- Coach customers and stakeholders to making strong business decisions informed by technical constraints
- Ability to map diverse integration touchpoints from a wide variety of systems/environments and develop plans/designs to deliver within customer timelines
- Comfort working closely with customers and building strong professional relationships with stakeholders where they see you as the expert.
- Effective at communicating complicated technical work to non-technical colleagues
- Can drive strategy improvements and build solutions driven by strategies
- Research new technologies, including hands-on technical evaluation and POCs.
- Be able to work under pressure and successfully manage a very diverse and demanding workload combined with an ability to work autonomously
- Expert in developing software with common frameworks i.e C#.NET, Java or Python
- Intimate knowledge of integration, design patterns and best practices
- Strong commitment to code quality
- Strong technical and business writing skills
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile
- Microservice Architectures (MSA) experience would be desirable
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
- Remote Working
- Private Medical
- Life Insurance
- Quarterly Profit Share
- Pathways Career Development Quarterly
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: February 23, 2023
Version 1 is Ireland’s #1 Best Large Workplace™
Everyone here at Version 1 is delighted to share the news that we have been named Ireland’s #1 Best Large Workplace™ for 2023. Before jumping into our thoughts on receiving this phenomenal recognition,...
News: February 7, 2023
Version 1 Certified as a Great Place To Work® in Spain
This is a remarkable achievement as it is the first time Version 1 has participated in the prestigious Great Place To Work® Spain programme.
Blog, News: December 19, 2022
Version 1 Achieves Excellence With 2022 Employer Awards Success
Version 1 saw employer awards success in 2022, achieving 12 Great Place To Work® awards this year. This recognises Version 1’s commitment to Excellence around the globe including India, Ireland,...