Webinar: Becoming ‘Cloud First’: Strategies for Cloud Adoption in the Irish Public Sector
To View Full Webinar, Complete Below
Learn more about our data protection and privacy policies.
In response to the Office of the Government Chief Information Officer’s (OGCIO) Cloud Computing Advice Note, Version 1 hosted an insightful webinar on how public sector organisations can adopt a Cloud-First approach. In this webinar, Ronan Laffan, Head of Advisory Services, discussed the key technical and business challenges encountered and how these can be resolved or mitigated using Version 1 specialist, best-practice approaches that have been validated in the UK Public Sector.
This webinar provided an understanding of how to:
- Define or update and then implement their chosen Cloud strategies, plans and policies
- Implement an approach to management and governance of their Cloud environment
- Familiarise themselves with the different Cloud service models and Cloud providers and requirements they meet through suitable project pilots and an iteration process
Attendees were introduced to an approach that simplifies the Cloud journey in the Irish Public Sector through proven Cloud Strategy and Cloud Adoption Frameworks. These frameworks are based on real-world domain and delivery experience and provide a range of pragmatic approaches and artefacts which deliver early, tangible benefits. These included:
- Cloud Strategy Definitions
- Cloud Maturity Assessments
- Cloud Readiness Assessments of existing IT Solution Landscape
- Multi-Provider Cloud Reference Architectures & Best Practice
- Optimised Cloud Adoption and Migration Roadmaps
Subscribe to our Bytesize Insights Newsletter
We deliver lifecycle application services and innovative solutions to enable our Public Sector customers to process billions in revenue digitally, and to help millions of citizens benefit from evolved digital services.Learn More