Modernising with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure: The Key Tools and Platforms
Key OCI Tools and Platforms
In a rapidly changing digital era, businesses face increasing pressure to change the way they operate. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) provides a vast range of tools and platforms that can be utilised, applied, and implemented in order to deliver Application Modernisation. Use Oracle Cloud Infrastructure to enable your organisation to deliver innovation quickly and with the scale and reliability you expect from Oracle.
With a wide range of services, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure gives you the tools you need to modernise, develop, monitor, and secure applications, as well as the means to use analytics to build actionable and transformational insights.
In this post, discover a comprehensive list of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure tools that are available for Application Modernisation, across Analytics, Application Development, Applied Software Technologies, Compute, Database, Integration, Observability and Management, Networking, Connectivity, and Edge Services, Security, Identity, and Compliance and Storage.
Below is a comprehensive list of the tools available within OCI
- API Gateway
- Blockchain Platform
- Container Engine for Kubernetes
- Container Registry
- Data Science
- Digital Assistant
- Events Service
- Mobile Hub
- Oracle Application Express (APEX)
- Oracle Content and Experience
- Oracle MySQL Database Service
- Oracle NoSQL Database Cloud Service
- Oracle Visual Builder
- Oracle Visual Builder Studio
With the wide range of tools available in OCI, below are just a few examples of what can be achieved using OCI tools and platforms.
- Augment security practices by deploying CASB’s AI monitoring to alert on suspicious activity such as firewall configuration changes
- Leverage resilient and cost effective edge services such as the Web Application Firewall to securely expose new application endpoints for Mobile Apps functionality
- Modernise internal and external integration flows using Integration Cloud service
- Evaluate, mask and monitor sensitive data using Data Safe and address data security compliance requirements across cloud and on-premise databases
- Augment logging capabilities and the intelligent analytics performed on logs captured using Logging Analytics and Performance Monitoring services
- Precisely control costs using cloud governance tools including Audit, Tagging, Cost Management services
- Take advantage of OCI’s lack of data egress charges for high-volume content distribution
- Increase scalability and reduce cost by moving away from hypervisors to Oracle’s Container Engine for Kubernetes leveraging the full power of DevOps
Modernise Your Existing Applications for Greater Innovation and Agility
Version 1 helps customers across the UK and Ireland derive optimal value from existing systems with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). We don’t believe you should let the investment you have already made go to waste – we can help you to modernise your core business systems and legacy applications, utilising emerging innovative Oracle technologies, to work in the way you need them to.Find out More
News & Insights
News: August 8, 2022
Version 1 is delighted to announce that we have been appointed the Oracle E-Business Suite Managed Services partner for Channel 4 on a multi-year contract. Working closely with their in-house support team,...
News: May 3, 2022
Version 1 Achieves Cloud Service Expertise in Oracle Human Resources (Core) and Workforce Management
Version 1 is proud to announce that it has achieved Oracle Expertise in Human Resources Core and Workforce Management. As an OPN member, Version 1 has built upon the Cloud Sell Expertise achieved back...
Digital Guides, Downloadable Content: April 19, 2022
Version 1 are thrilled to be amongst the recognised Representative Vendors for this Market Guide: As per the report, “all providers selected for this Market Guide, have additional capabilities running...