Version 1 Bengaluru
Oracle ERP Cloud PAAS - OIC Developer
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Working as part of a team of managed services consultants, the primary role will be the development in and technical support of Oracle ERP cloud applications, Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) and client specific customisations, interfaces built using OIC.
Daily tasks include:
- Provide day-to-day support and quality assurance
- Design and develop integrations in OIC to Oracle ERP Cloud including making REST and SOAP calls, FBDI File Uploads.
- Design and develop integrations in OIC to Oracle ERP Cloud including extracting Oracle ERP Cloud data using BIPublsiher reports, analysis and OTBI Reports.
- Design and develop customizations using Visual Builder and Process Builder in OIC to Oracle ERP Cloud
- Provide hands-on technical and development support for implemented Oracle ERP Cloud modules
- Provide hands-on technical and development support for implemented integrations in OIC to Oracle ERP Cloud.
- Provide hands-on technical and development support for implemented customizations using Visual Builder and Process Builder in OIC to Oracle ERP Cloud
- Gather and document business requirements on IT incidents and change work.
- Document and manage technical specifications and software packages
- Assist in defining and optimizing simple yet effective business processes and drive change within the organization through negotiation and consensus-building
- Help ensure that ERP initiatives follow the proper planning, scheduling and management processes
- Manage on-time changes delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction
- Provide hands on analysis, design, testing, implementation and post implementation support utilizing prescribed software design lifecycle techniques and system documentation techniques (AIMS/OUM)
- Complete development tasks based on requirements submitted by business partners and best practices
- Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle Integration Cloud and Oracle E-Business support experience.
- Oracle ERP and HCM integration delivery using Oracle Integration Cloud
- Experience of system interfaces (predominantly on a PaaS Cloud)
- Experience building integration in OIC using REST/SOAP Services.
- Experience building integrations in OIC, building and Uploading FBDI Files to Oracle ERP Cloud
- Knowledge of Oracle Interface tables in financial and procurement modules.
- Hands-On Experience on data migration/integration methods i.e. SOAP and Rest Web Services, FBDI and ADF DI
- Hands-On Experience on reporting tools such as OTBI, BI Publisher, Smart View and FRS reports
- Good Knowledge on building custom ESS jobs
- Hands-on with development & unit testing of integration components & web services (SOAP/REST) using OIC
- Hands-on with development & unit testing of VBCS components using OIC
- Knowledge of Oracle R11i/12 ideal with functional knowledge of core Oracle EBS Modules including Financials and procurement.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle development tools, some e-Business application functionality, system administration, database structure, online patching and knowledge of a multi-Org architecture
- Technical requirements: FBDI files, OTBI Reports, BIP Analysis, BPM workflows, Application Composer, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Script, XML Publisher, JDeveloper, Oracle Reports/Forms, Oracle Workflow, Oracle BI Publisher, Web Adi, APEX, AME, OBIEE/OBIA & Java core skills
- Must have good experience translating business requirements and design into technical solutions
- ITIL process Knowledge
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customisations
- Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise across concurrent workload may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
Tel: Recruiter Phone
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: October 8, 2020
IT Service Provider Version 1 today announced the establishment of a Digital Development Hub in Belfast and the creation of 70 specialist IT jobs. The Digital Development Hub will service increased customer...
News: October 7, 2020
Version 1 is delighted to announce that we have been crowned a Great Place to Work in Tech 2020. This accolade tops off an exciting year for us; Version 1 was also listed for the fifth consecutive time...