Version 1 Dublin
Technical Business Analyst
Department: Cloud & Infrastructure
Tripti Lal Chandwani
“Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.”
**Immediate 3 Months contract opportunity**
We are expanding our delivery team and are now looking for a Technical Business Analyst. You will be responsible for helping our teams implement technology solutions and process improvements in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a product, project, or program, and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders. We are looking for candidates who are hands-on Business Analysts with experience in working closely with a Delivery team using Agile methodologies. You will play a central role in this digital transformation project.
- Agree and document business requirements in high quality user stories
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders
- Work closely with Business, Product Management, Project Managers, Architects and Product Owners as required to deliver detailed functional requirements and process definition
- Produce and prioritise user stories and obtain clarification on business requirements
- Support key stakeholders in identification and resolution of issue
- Facilitate and lead team interactions and communications through regular workshops
- Ensure full alignment between various internal and external teams and gain agreement to the desired outcomes
- Ensure high quality by performing testing activities to confirm that software developed meets acceptance criteria for the user stories
- Ability to analyse key areas of improvements to processes and tools
- Experience in mapping and documenting the ‘As Is’ and the desired outcomes to show the `To be’ processes
- Produce both process and data flow maps as required identifying timings, functional responsibilities etc
- Ability to self-manage the business analysis activity through to completion
- 5 years plus expereince as Technical Business Analyst with a Bachelor’s degree in a Business/Technology/Engineering or related degree
- Experience in the telecom sector an advantage
- Self-starter with a passion for quickly learning and implementing new concepts
- Leadership and collaborative interpersonal skills to engage and motivate team members
- Strong relationship building and communications skills with the ability to present ideas and concepts coherently to senior stakeholders
- Ability to own and manage content with responsibility for ensuring it is up to date
- Proactive in handling issues, risks, dependencies, and escalations
- Excellent organizational skills,ability to prioritize tasks, work with schedules, manage resources while remaining focused on team goals skills (organizing meetings/calls and coordinating activities)
- Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment and motivating others to provide innovative solutions for team improvement
Version 1 Talent Acquisiton Team
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: March 16, 2021
Looking for and accepting a position at a new company is usually a step in a person’s career that brings a certain amount of change. A new business usually means new people, new tools, processes,...
Blog: March 15, 2021
Version 1 is celebrating being recognised officially as a Great Place to Work in Ireland for the tenth consecutive year. Great things really did come in threes for us at the 19th annual Great Place...
Version 1 is thrilled to announce that we have been listed as one of the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Ireland for 2021, an accolade we have now received for a remarkable 10 years in a row! We were honoured...