Version 1 Birmingham
Delivery Assurance Manager / Delivery Assurance Project Manager
Department: Business Management & Change
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
Achieving our customer success ambition is fundamentally based on the excellence of the solutions we deliver. We have a huge amount of talent in our delivery function and to support them and ensure a consistent customer experience we must apply world-class methodologies and processes in a consistent way across Version 1.
You as part of the Delivery Assurance team will work closely with our Head of Delivery Assurance to develop, establish and maintain project management standards and processes. Drive consistent methodologies, adherence to and continuous improvements within our processes and procedures to ensure excellence in our delivery to all our customers.
- Supporting the Head of Delivery Assurance to drive governance and oversight across the project portfolio in conjunction with the Portfolio Director(s)
- Supporting the weekly RAID & RAG review meetings with the Project Managers & Senior Management team
- Maintenance and management of the project portfolio weekly status reporting pack (Power BI Dashboards)
- Development of various reports for Head of Delivery Assurance, CFO and the Board
- Further development of the Delivery Assurance framework in alignment with Version 1’s 2021 Digital Transformation strategy
- Actively participate in various steering groups across the project landscape.
- Ability to take on Project Management initiatives on an ad hoc basis as and when required
- Presales and Commercial assurance including Project Schedule, Target GP, Risk Assessment and reviewing of Contracts and Proposals
- Performing Project Management Inductions, including ensuring that all relevant processes are communicated and explained for New or Acquired project managers. Enhancements required to the project management induction pack will be fed back to the Delivery Assurance
- Identify, creating and implementing new processes, procedures or methodologies as required by the business to enhance our delivery capability
- Ensuring that lessons learned are performed at the end of a complex project, documented and communicated to the rest of the practice community for inclusion in any future similar estimations, implementations, processes to further improve our delivery capability
- PMO / Project Management Office or Delivery Assurance Experience
- Experience in Microsoft tools e.g. Excel, PowerBI and SharePoint
- GDS / Government Digital Services experience
- Experienced Project Manager to include Agile and Waterfall Project management delivery experience
- Examples of Continuous Improvement within Project Management
- Presales, commercial and bids experience with the experience to act as the expert from Delivery Assurance
- Highly motivated and good stakeholders engagement skills
Before you apply to our Delivery Assurance Manager / Delivery Assurance Project Manager need here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, remote party event and Christmas parties that are now online!
Version 1 is now Digital First meaning remote delivery is always the first option and post-COVID travel will be involved in the role.
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Career Training and Development
Pathways is the Version 1 career model built around empowering and supporting employees in developing the skills and knowledge they need to grow their careers and deliver great service to our customers.Learn More
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: May 4, 2021
Version 1 was honoured last week to have been named one of the UK’s Best Workplaces for the third time, placing 20th in the 2021 listings. The annual Great Place to Work-Certified™ benchmark study...
News: April 29, 2021
Version 1 was honoured today to have been named one of the UK’s Best Workplaces for the third time, ranking in the top 20 again this year. Going from strength-to-strength, Version 1 is enjoying continued...