Version 1 Dublin
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Department: Operations (HR, Finance, Marketing)
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
Version 1 is now Europe’s fastest growing IT Consultancy, we have aggressive growth targets for the future and would be hiring over 100 people each quarter. As a result, we want to bring an innovative self-starter into our team, who can help us add more great people to our team who want to join us on this exciting journey.
This role will sit in the Workforce Management team reporting to the Senior Talent Acquisition Team Lead for Ireland Digital & Cloud. You will have a close relationship with Senior Practice Managers, Hiring Managers within the various UK & Ireland Practices and you will have the opportunity to make a material difference to the company by identifying, attracting and hiring Senior Technical candidates for Version 1.
This role would suit an individual who has several years’ experience working as an IT recruiter in a recruitment team and who now wants to take their career to the next level by building an employer brand and a recruitment presence in Ireland & UK - someone who wants to put their own stamp on a fast-growing company.
The location of this role can be anywhere in Ireland, but there will be occasional travel to the Dublin office.
Please note we are not in ability to provide work sponsorship for this role, you must have the legal right to work and live in Rep of Ireland.
- Hire for strategicly important technical roles especially senior roles within the IT space.
- Independently manage multiple priority roles while keeping hiring teams aware of current market conditions
- Manage an excellent candidate journey throughout the process.
- Report on your weekly stats to the Talent Acquisition Team Lead and Workforce Management Team.
- Develop candidate attraction strategies appropriate for each area of the business.
- Develop and build the Version 1 employer brand by working with Talent Acquisition Manager and Marketing.
- Identify passive candidates who are a good fit for Version 1 and work with stakeholders to attract and recruit them.
Work with stakeholders, Talent Acquisition Manager and the Capabilities team to understand and shape the medium to long term plans for Version 1 and what resources are needed to fulfil those plans.
- Minimum 3/4 years experience in IT sourcing and recruitment
- Strong ability to manage multiple high volume roles while maintaining close communication with stakeholders
- Independently manage and run the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle from CV to on-boarding
- Create job specifications with stakeholders
- Use LinkedIn, Web 2.0 and social networks in an innovative way to identify and attract passive candidates
- Undertake telephone screening interviews
- Effectively manage candidate journeys from start to conclusion
- Represent the Version 1 brand positively, including to unsuccessful candidates
- Continue to build and manage a candidate database
- An excellent team player, productively engaging with peers and stakeholders
- Be able to balance team and individual responsibilities effectively
- Exhibit objectivity and openness to other views
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: October 19, 2021
This is an exciting certification for Version 1 as it is our first time participating in Great Place to Work® India. The Great Place to Work® Certification is one of the most prestigious achievements...
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...