Version 1 Remote
HR Business Partner
Department: Operations (HR, Finance, Marketing)
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
We are looking for a Business Partner to join our People Team. You will work alongside our existing Business Partners and designated portfolio(s) to drive the Version 1 people agenda.
This role can be based anywhere in Ireland and we offer flexability in terms of working hours.
- Collaborate and build relationships with Practice Heads and Portfolio Managers, becoming a trustworthy and strategic partner for all key people’s conclusions.
- Provide guidance, assistance, and data-driven insights to Portfolios to deliver excellence on the ‘Empowered People’ side of the triangle.
- Recognize the Practice & Portfolio challenges and critically evaluate, develop and influence the people strategies, whilst coaching the leadership team towards the achievement of their people goals.
- Plan and execute the portfolio people strategy. Leveraging the knowledge and expertise of other supporting People Teams, where needed.
- Discuss traditional thinking such as ‘because this is the way we’ve always done it’, if this is hindering growth and efficiency.
- Advocate for the development of strong diversity, inclusion and belonging practices across the portfolio.
- Provide clear and concise communication on all people related and/or relevant Company messaging to Portfolio Managers, and ensure local communication cascade is fully effective with the desired impact.
- Ensure key People operational and strategic activities are undertaken, within each Portfolio, including activities and initiatives within employee engagement and retention, talent and performance management and ER.
- Investigate relevant survey and people metrics to proactively identify trends and key areas of focus to enhance the employee experience within the portfolio. Ensuring execution and follow through of the subsequent people related programmes and initiatives.
- Coach and provide feedback to empower and up-skill managers on employee retention, development, performance best practice and assist the Portfolio to resolve any issues effectively.
- A track record of success in a similar role is essential, ideally with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in high volume, fast paced environment.
- Ability to build strong, influential relationships with senior stakeholders and can provide advice and guidance to ensure effective outcomes.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to balance both people and business priorities.
- A track record of ensuring Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging is at the forefront of your mind at all times.
- Track record of designing, developing and implementing innovative solutions to real People problems to enhance the Portfolio growth and deliverables.
- You have a broad range of experience in areas such as; engagement, retention, organisational design, employee relations, succession planning and talent development.
- Have strong communication skills and be comfortable interacting with employees across diverse business groups and geographical cultures.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills. Proficiency in other MS Office applications.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: July 14, 2022
What are your background and qualifications? What led you to the career path you’re on now? I’m an Oracle Certified IT professional with 10+ years of experience in Application Development. I graduated...
Take a moment to picture me, Chloe back in the mid-2010s. I am a white, able-bodied, fresh-faced 23 year old female who despite being from Northern Ireland, looks exactly like every other white young female...