Version 1 Remote, United Kingdom
Service Delivery Portfolio Lead
Department: Managed Services
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
The success of the Service Delivery Portfolio Lead is built on the ‘Trust’ relationship between them and their clients. The result of this relationship is a customer with high satisfaction scores and engaged Version 1 staff, which should then translate into excellent financial performance.
You as the Service Delivery Portfolio Lead will sit in our Service Reliability Group. You will have responsibility for several customers, build and maintain solid relationships with our customers in order to continue to consistently deliver high satisfaction ratings.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage all 3 sides of the Strategic Triangle – Customer Satisfaction: Employee Engagement; and Profitability
- Monthly and quarterly forecasting of team costs and project revenues
- Review actual performance against forecast – understand gaps and put corrective measures in place, as appropriate
- Work with Delivery Manager(s) / Portfolio Director(s) / Customer Success Manager / Practice Head as appropriate to agree strategy for assigned accounts
- Input to service design and support for service implementation
- Internal service reporting
- Maintain standards for ISO20000 compliance & best practices across the team
- Manage customer escalations, issues, problems, and requirements
- Identify and progress the Continual Service Improvement initiative
- Manage business risk and knowledge to ensure business continuity
- Achieve targets and improvement initiatives for customer satisfaction
- Explore and drive opportunities within existing customers for new/additional work
- Work with sales to develop new opportunities both with new and existing customers
- Conduct regular Service Reviews with Customers
- Strong customer service/relationship management experience in a Service Delivery Manager or equivalent role
- Microsoft Applications experience in a Managed Services Environment
- Experience in Service Delivery in IT Services or Software
- Strong track record in driving revenue opportunities
- Resource Management experience: performance management, workload distribution, team development, knowledge management
- Forecasting: Monthly forecasting on gross profit accounting for team costs, recurring and additional project revenues and costs
- Experience in pre-sales both leading and contributing (Contracts, tenders, bids and so on)
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: July 14, 2022
What are your background and qualifications? What led you to the career path you’re on now? I’m an Oracle Certified IT professional with 10+ years of experience in Application Development. I graduated...
Take a moment to picture me, Chloe back in the mid-2010s. I am a white, able-bodied, fresh-faced 23 year old female who despite being from Northern Ireland, looks exactly like every other white young female...