Microsoft Discover: OpenShift Workshop
One Microsoft Place, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, D18 P521 | 13 November 2019
Microsoft Discover: OpenShift on Azure Workshop
You were able to be part, take action and build the proof of concept deployment of Red Hat OpenShift in Microsoft Azure. This workshop was being presented by Version 1’s Mathijs Lautenbach and was open to people with in-depth technical knowledge of Cloud/Open Source technologies, who are familiar with Red hat OpenShift or Microsoft Azure and interested in experiencing a guided deployment Red Hat OpenShift in Azure following the best practices of both companies.
Targeted audiences for this workshop included:
- Operations & Infrastructure Administrators/Managers
- Cloud Architects
Why should you have attended the Microsoft Discover: OpenShift Workshop?
- Increase your level of technical understanding of Microsoft Azure
- Get practical hands-on training on how to deploy and run modernized and new applications on Azure
- Uncover innovative solutions that help you do more
- Connect with experts and peers to gain a new perspective and build relationships.
- Experience in Git
- Basics of Azure Cloud Shell
- Basics of container based applications
Each attendee need to come with:
- Microsoft Azure subscription
- Laptop with the following software installed: OpenShift CLI
Webinars: September 22, 2020
Want to learn how to apply best practice and optimise the cost of your Cloud Environment? This informative webinar, hosted by Oisin De Conduin, Digital and Cloud Practice Lead, highlights some of the...
Webinars: September 10, 2020
Want to learn how to apply best practice and overcome challenges of creating your Cloud business case whilst incorporating cost optimisation controls?. This informative webinar hosted by Karl O’Doherty,...