Azure Immersion Workshop: Infrastructure Migration
17 November 2021 at 10:00 - 17:15 GMT
Bringing server infrastructures to the cloud is an important part of modernising your organisation
The Azure Immersion Workshop: Infrastructure Migration from Microsoft helps you familiarise yourself with landing zones, why they’re important and how to design and implement them for your own migrations. In an afternoon hands-on learning lab, you’ll learn how to leverage Azure Migrate to transition applications to the cloud.
During this training event, you will:
- Learn how to confidently migrate on-premises infrastructures to Azure.
- Go beyond technical aspects with additional guidance on cloud adoption frameworks.
- Participate in two hands-on labs focused on Windows, SQL and Linux migration.
What to Expect on the Day
- Azure Migration Overview: Optimise your cost and migrate with confidence
- Introduction to Azure Migrate
- Defining your Migration Approach (Case Study)
- 15-minute break
- Hands-on lab 1: Technical Assessment
- Introduction to the Landing Zone
- Whiteboard: Building your Landing Zone
- 15-minute Break
- Hands-on lab 2: Windows/SQL & Linux migration
- Closing: Next Best Action
Find out more and register for the event below.
News & Insights
News: November 16, 2021
The honour rubber stamps the IT services provider as one of Microsoft’s most capable global partners and is designed to allow potential clients across the public and private sectors to identify the top...
Webinars: October 12, 2021
Learn more about the financial and operational benefits of Microsoft CSP and how it benchmarks against traditional licensing programs. Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) is a modern-day licensing...