Microsoft Discover: Azure Well-Managed Workshop
One Microsoft Place South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin | 5 February 2020
Are you using Azure? Would you like to learn how you can enhance your Operations capabilities with Azure Security and Cloud Management Services?
On the 5th February, Version1’s Mathijs Lautenbach presented the Well Managed Discovery Workshop. Areas covered included Security, Availability as well as Management Tools which offered individuals opportunities to:
- Learn how Microsoft defines the Cloud Adoption Framework from a governance perspective
- Learn how you can better secure your cloud environment with Azure Security Center and Azure Sentinel
- Learn to leverage Azure Service Health and Azure Monitor to build a resilient architecture
- Understand how to increase the availability of your critical workload with additional IaaS Services (Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup)
- Attend a live demonstration on how these different services can be activated
The Well Managed Discovery Workshop is perfect for:
- Operations & Infrastructure Administrators/Managers
- Cloud Architects
08.30 – 09.00 Walk in
09.00 – 10.00 Azure Cloud Adoption Framework (Cost Governance)
10.00 – 11.00 Security Center
11.00 – 11.15 Break
11.15 – 12.00 Azure Sentinel
12.00 – 13.00 Lunch
13.00 – 14.00 Azure Monitor
14.00 – 14.15 Break
14.15 – 15.15 Azure Service Health
15.15 – 15.30 Break
15.30 – 16.30 Azure Business Continuity & Backup
16.00 – 17.00 Q&A and discussion
Mathijs is an experienced certified Cloud Architect and currently leads the Version 1 Azure Platform team. This team of highly skilled technology professionals are designing and delivering innovative technology solutions on the Azure Platform which assist our enterprise clients to drive change and achieve significant business benefit.
Mathijs has over 15 years of relevant IT-industry experience and has been working with cloud technologies since 2012. Throughout the years Mathijs has successfully assisted many customers on their cloud journey and towards DevOps adoption. Mathijs has a passion for educating, training, designing and building mission-critical cloud solutions.
Webinars: April 2, 2020
In March 2019, as news of COVID-19 cases spread globally, Microsoft pulled together a team to release a solution, the Microsoft Teams Crisis Communication Template in Power Apps. Benefits include getting...
Clare Chambers, Head of Information Management and Technology (IM&T) at East of England Ambulance Service (NHS Trust) joined Version 1 for an interesting discussion on our recent Microsoft Azure Cloud...