The Agile Mindset: Geek Girl Dinners
Dogpatch Labs, The Chq Building, Custom House Quay, North Dock, Dublin | 6 February 2020
Version 1 & Geek Girl Dinners hosted an interactive panel discussion on lessons learned from Agile Project Management and Agile Software Development
On the night we discussed:
- The best approaches for the adoption of Agile and Lean Thinking
- Pitfalls our panel may have seen in terms of implementing Agile
- How to know if Agile is right for an organisation
- Whether roles and responsibilities greatly differ on Agile teams
- Advice for people new to Agile teams
- Working with geographically distributed teams
- Whether they believe in following Scrum as prescribed
- Their thoughts on some of the recent trends in Agile development
Our panel was hosted by Maeve Loughnane – Portfolio Director at Version 1, and featured the following guest speakers:
- Nicola Roche – The Project Manager of AFIT (Agriculture Inspections), Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine
- Mary Hennessy – Senior Project Manager (Scrum Master, Principal), Version 1
- Bridget Connaughton, Design Lead, Digital Factory at ESB
The event was very interactive, as attendees used our live polling technology throughout the discussion to submit their questions, which were addressed during the Q & A segment of the session.
Geek Girls Dinner
News: March 26, 2020
Version 1 is pleased to announce that we have been appointed to the Scottish Government Digital Technology Services Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS), for the provision of digital technology services to...
News: March 25, 2020
Version 1 is pleased to announce that we have been appointed to the Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) Automation Marketplace Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS). The new Automation Marketplace DPS will...