UKOUG Conference 2021 – Version 1
Kennington Oval, London SE11 5SS, UK | 09:00 - 17:00 GMT 29th – 30th November 2021
Version 1 is Delighted to Sponsor UKOUG - Together 2021
On November 29th, 2021, we hope you will join us and the UK Oracle community for two days jam-packed with content covering both Oracle Applications and Technology. Those of us attending from Version 1 are looking forward to getting together with our valued customers and the greater Oracle community at the event to hear the latest updates from Oracle together.
For any newcomers, the UKOUG conference is a place where you can learn about Oracle’s future plans and how they will practically impact your business.
Version 1 and Our Customers' Presentations
Diversity in IT Keynote:
- Panel Discussion with Louise Lahiff, Lorna McAdoo, Emma Jones, and Raj Boparai from Version 1’s senior leadership team. This session is hosted by the award-winning Diversity & Inclusion expert Lucile Kamar from ITN (Home of ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News, and ITN Productions)
- Ferguson’s Journey to Fully Managed, Cloud Hosted PeopleSoft (Alex Lightstone)
- PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure – A Great Combination (Graham Smith)
- Customer Story: Part 1 – Upgrading a Heavily Customised Oracle E-Business Suite to R12.2.9 with Minimal Downtime (Rishin Mitra from Version 1 and Jason Shannon from ALMAC)
- Customer Story: Part 2 – Upgrading a heavily customised Oracle E-Business Suite to R12.2.9 (Rishin Mitra and Tiago Klauck from Version 1 and Susheel Steeven Marchela from Almac)
- Innovation Labs with ERP (Praveen Nair and Filippo Sassi from Version 1)
Systems and Infrastructure:
- Oracle Autonomous Database 101 (Zahid Anwar, Version 1)
Best of luck to our customers also taking part in the following sessions:
- JD Edwards Thought Leadership Club (Justin Wilkins, Pernod Ricard, and Sophie Collin, Costain Group)
- E-Business Suite Thought Leadership Club (Susan Gillis, University of Oxford)
Planting 5000 Trees with JUST ONE Tree
The UKOUG conference organisers have partnered with JUST ONE Tree for this conference. For every ticket sold for this conference, they will plant a tree with JUST ONE Tree. As a headline sponsor, Version 1 is committing to planting 5000 trees through JUST ONE Tree.
JUST ONE Tree is a non-profit initiative removing CO2 from the atmosphere and reversing biodiversity loss through global reforestation. They plant trees in areas severely affected by deforestation to maximise the effect on reducing global warming. In the process, they help to provide agricultural education and sustainable incomes to local communities.
But they don’t stop there. JUST ONE Tree concentrates on restoring the entire ecosystem by planting on land and in the oceans, and they also focus on helping to shape the next generation of planet-conscious thinkers by bringing environmental education into the classrooms with lesson plans and JUST ONE Tree Day.
Why attend Together | 2021?
- Develop best practice – save time and money by better understanding your product-related challenges. Learn from Oracle experts in your field and gain access to world-leading content
- Connect with Oracle users and partners – building knowledgeable, well-connected teams can add value to your organisation
- Discover what the future holds – not only will you hear Oracle’s product management sharing their individual roadmaps for the future, but also you will receive expert, independent analysis about the significance of those announcements for today’s users
News & Insights
Blog, News: May 19, 2023
Success for Version 1 at the UKOUG Community Awards 2023
Read time: 2 mins Version 1 is pleased to announce that we have won 8 Awards at the UKOUG Community Awards 2023 which were held at Red Bull Racing’s iconic MK-7 venue, at Milton Keynes. The event...
Events: 14 June 2023
The Version 1 Oracle User Group Event is back in the diary!
On Wednesday, 14th June 2023, Version 1 will be hosting an exclusive event for Oracle JD Edwards customers at the Crowne Plaza, Birmingham NEC (https://crowneplazanec.hotels-birmingham.net). This event...