Version 1 Continues G-Cloud Success with Appointment to All Lots of G-Cloud 13 Framework
Version 1 is proud to announce our successful appointment as a supplier on all lots of the UK Crown Commercial Service (CCS)’s G-Cloud 13 framework, designed to help deliver the transition to cloud software or hosting services.
The G-Cloud-13 Framework provides cloud hosting and software services, together with associated support services, to UK central government departments and other public sector bodies.
This iteration includes a new addition – Lot 4, which is for the provision of end-to-end cloud services for larger scale transition projects. Version 1 is one of only 41 suppliers awarded a place. The framework will run until 8th November 2023 and supersedes G-Cloud 12, which closed on 27th November 2022.
Customers will be able to access the following services:
- Lot 1: Cloud Hosting (PaaS, IaaS) – Provides platform or infrastructure services for processing and storing data, running software or networking. Cloud hosting offers the capability to deploy, manage and run software, and provides processing, storage, or network resources.
- Lot 2: Cloud Software (SaaS) – Offers applications that are usually accessed over the internet or private network and hosted in the cloud.
- Lot 3: Cloud Support – Cloud support to help set up and maintain cloud software or hosting services across the following provisions:
- Cloud Migration Planning
- Set Up and Migration
- Security Services
- Quality Assurance and Performance Testing
- Ongoing Support.
- Lot 4: Cloud Support – For large scale, complex requirements covering the same scope as Lot 3 (Suppliers, however, must be able to provide all 6 of the provisions listed under Lot 3). This lot offers Further Competition only.
The benefits of G-Cloud 13 for the UK public sector include:
- Access to over 40,000 services and over 5,000 suppliers across lots 1-3 via the CCS Contract Award Service (CAS) within the Public Procurement Gateway
- Access to 41 quality tested suppliers under lot 4
- Scalable services: pay for what you use, and increase or reduce what you need easily
- Quick and easy route to market
- Reduced costs and reduced total cost of ownership compared to running your own service in house
- Access to the latest technology and innovation with every refresh of the G-Cloud agreement
- Ability to change service provider easily
With over 25 years of expertise, Version 1 delivers best-in-class cloud solutions that enable our customers to efficiently, safely, and securely operate and effectively engage with end-users. Our organisation possesses in-depth knowledge of the Public Sector, and our solutions are proven to reduce operating costs and support the Government’s agenda for digital and cloud first, whilst ensuring availability and reliability for key enterprise systems.
Notes to Editors
Crown Commercial Service (CCS) is an Executive Agency of the Cabinet Office, supporting the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services.
About Version 1
Leading technology and digital transformation provider Version 1 employs over 2600 people across the UK, Ireland, Spain, and India. Specialising in delivering cloud, digital, data and ERP transformation services, Version 1 is rapidly growing to meet the demand of its 500+ customers, from commercial enterprises to public sector organisations. With longstanding customer relationships and 98% customer retention, Version 1 has notably been gaining a strong foothold in the UK market of late with recent wins in HMRC, Channel 4, Land & Property Services (LPS), National Highways, Department of Justice, and Education Authority to name a few.
About Crown Commercial Service (CCS)
CCS supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2021/22, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits equal to £2.8 billion – supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
News & Insights
Blog: January 6, 2023
At Version 1 we have been working with OutSystems since 2019 – and have recently had a series of large public sector projects go live. Whilst every project has its own challenges, this blog explains...
Version 1 is delighted to have been awarded a two-year contract by HMRC (HM Revenue & Customs) in the United Kingdom to support and maintain the department’s Cloud Platform and associated components...
Downloadable Content, Whitepaper: August 26, 2022
As the interest in large-scale cloud adoption rises, so do the questions around spend that many customers face pre-adoption. Cloud technology platforms continue to offer considerable business advantages....