Version 1 Listed as NHS Cloud Solutions Framework Trusted Supplier
Version 1 is proud to have been awarded a place on the NHS Shared Business Services (SBS) Cloud Solutions Framework as a trusted supplier
The Cloud Solutions Framework is effective from the 2nd September 2019 and runs until September 2021 with an option to extend to 2023. The Framework provides a concise, OJEU (Official Journal of the European Community) compliant, flexible and accessible route for public sector authorities to procure Cloud Solutions from approved and trusted suppliers.
This simplifies the procurement route for the NHS, Local Authorities, Police, Educational establishments and other Public Sector Organisations, ensuring that organisations are guided through a structured Cloud journey.
The inclusion of Version 1 on this framework further reinforces the IT service provider’s in-depth experience and proven excellence for healthcare customers in the UK Public Sector.
With over 20 years of expertise, Version 1 has a comprehensive history of working with Public Sector affiliated Health organisations, including NELCSU (North East London Commissioning Support Unit) and NHS Trusts.
Conor McColgan, Head of UK Public Sector at Version 1, stated:
This award to the NHS SBS Cloud Framework is another positive achievement that reflects Version 1’s ongoing commitment and success in supporting the UK Government’s adoption of Cloud. Having worked with Health customers across the UK for over 10 years, we see a real shift towards Public Cloud services, be that migration of existing workloads, implementing data platforms for patient records, or modernising applications to make best use of advanced technology platforms and innovation capabilities from the likes of Azure, AWS and Oracle Cloud. Across NHS Trusts, CSUs, Ambulance Services, and other Health bodies, Version 1 is presently working on many Cloud-based programmes. We feel that this framework will provide an effective contractual vehicle for Health bodies to procure Cloud services. We look forward to the opportunity for Version 1 to support these customers across the UK.
Benefits of the NHS Cloud Solutions Framework:
– A compliant procurement exercise has been undertaken to offer a simplified procurement route for Public Sector Organisations in a complex and crowded market
– Supplier will be able to bring forward innovative new products and solutions throughout the life of the agreement
– Organisations can directly award a contract to approved suppliers on the framework
– Opportunities are available to run competitions to meet the bespoke requirements of each organisations as well as helping to drive further competitive pricing
– Award is restricted to the top 10 or top 20 outstanding suppliers per lot following a rigorous tender process
– Structured to guide customers through their Cloud journey, ranging from consulting and readiness assessment, to the procurement of Cloud infrastructure, on-going support, in-house skills development and Cloud optimisation
– Includes a wraparound end-to-end Cloud solution (Lot 4) for organisations requiring more support
Learn more about Version 1 Cloud Services and Government Frameworks below.