Webinar: 5 Things You Can Do To Secure Your PeopleSoft System
View this webinar
As part of our security programme of webinars we hosted a ‘5 Things You Can Do To Secure Your PeopleSoft System’ webinar on 31st March 2020.
Version 1 understands that the security of your PeopleSoft system is vital to your business. During this webinar, we spoke about what you could, and should, be doing to ensure your PeopleSoft system is as secure as possible.
Have you asked yourself the following questions?
- Is my PeopleSoft installed and configured according to the latest best practice in security?
- Are default settings exposing my PeopleSoft data to increased levels of risk?
- When was the last time we looked at the failed ‘Attempted Logins’ log?
- Did we even know that this log existed?
This webinar was presented by Version 1’s PeopleSoft Technology Practice specialist Graham Smith and he discussed the five key things for securing your PeopleSoft system. This exclusive webinar is available online now, simply fill in the accompanying form to view.
Subscribe to our Bytesize Insights Newsletter
Next up in the security webinar series
7th April, 13:00 GMT
With recent events related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) requiring remote work, expanded access to critical transactions in PeopleSoft is now a business objective. However, this can pose a clear and present danger to your ERP data. As your attack surface increases with remote access, IT and security leaders must understand the underlying implications and take immediate steps to mitigate the growing number of external and internal threats.
Join the PeopleSoft data security experts at Appsian, as they discuss common use cases involving security breaches and how you can proactively mitigate these risks.
They will discuss:
- Vulnerabilities with user authentication and how to strengthen IAM
- How to dynamically manage privileged access
- How to limit unnecessary data exposure and data leakage
- How to enhance your visibility and continuously monitor user behavior
Blog: March 23, 2020
Last month, Oracle’s largest European event, Oracle OpenWorld Europe took place at the ExCeL in London. Oracle’s PeopleSoft Senior Director, HCM Product Management, Robbin Velayedam, flew over...
News: March 16, 2020
IR35 changes have been postponed due to COVID-19 outbreak. Please keep an eye on our website for future updates.