Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider
Integrate License Fulfilment with End to End Lifecycle Managed Services
Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program
As the majority of organizations embrace Cloud computing, acquiring Microsoft online services is becoming the new normal. This is illustrated in a recent IDC study that predicts 73% of CIOs will embrace a “cloud first” strategy in 2018 and with cloud spending expected to exceed $500 billion by 2020, you may be wondering what’s the optimum way of licensing Microsoft technology in the Cloud, Hybrid and On-Premise.
The Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider program (CSP) is a modern-day licensing program delivered by Version 1. This program differs from traditional licensing programs that are transactional in nature. Instead, the CSP program is designed to allow Microsoft partners with deep technical and licensing expertise like Version 1, to integrate license fulfilment with end to end lifecycle managed services from solutions implementation, support and billing.
Most enterprises are in the following position:
- License Microsoft Cloud using licensing programs originally designed for on-premise software.
- Failing to subscribe to online services on a dynamic basis leading to poorly optimised procurement not linked to actual consumption.
- Not implementing the necessary Software Asset Management “SAM” processes to effectively control the consumption of online services.
- Acquiring Microsoft online services on a transactional basis without leveraging the value-added services of Microsoft partner with the necessary technical & licensing expertise to support their complete Microsoft lifecycle.
Modern day licensing program built for the Cloud
Rapid access to the latest Services
Online services on demand and flexible subscription fees
Solutions partner that supports your complete Microsoft lifecycle journey
Choosing a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Partner
When choosing a CSP partner it’s important that your enterprise aligns itself with a suitably qualified Microsoft partner that can add value to the Cloud services you purchase. Aligning your organization with a CSP partner that can support your short and long-term goals, is the key to unlocking the potential from your investment in Microsoft Cloud Services. As a broad systems integrator with end to end Microsoft capability, Version 1 is uniquely placed to support enterprises through all stages of their digital transformation journey. Combined with our broad and deep technical expertise across the Microsoft stack, Version 1 Software Asset Management advisory and managed services can be leveraged to ensure enterprises control Cloud consumption costs and manage license compliance risk.
Why Choose CSP
- Licensing program built for the Cloud that supports optimised Microsoft online service procurement
- Curate customised Microsoft online service plans that meet the specific needs of your enterprise
Reduce the complexity associated with forecasting future Microsoft online service requirements
- Decrease the need to hire and upskill resources to assist in the deployment and management of Microsoft Cloud Services
- Monthly and annual billing models that allow adjusting online service fees based on actual consumption
- Enhanced control over your Microsoft online service assets through the administration portal
- Escalation path into Microsoft for critical support issues
- Includes support and the ability to access enhanced Version 1 support
- Improve IT operational effectiveness by working with Microsoft partner with a broad set of technology & software asset management skills
While no two organisations are alike, our expert consultants typically save our customers between 10% and 30% on Cloud subscription costs.
Getting started with CSP
Migrating existing Microsoft Cloud subscriptionsWe can advise on their suitability and benefits of moving into the CSP Program from existing Microsoft licensing programs.
At the beginning of a Microsoft Cloud transformation journeyWe can help you define both technical and licensing requirements relative to the needs of your enterprise
Expanding investment in Microsoft CloudOur deep technical and licensing expertise allows us to help you integrate license fulfilment with end to end lifecycle managed services from solutions implementation, support and billing.
Our Microsoft Competencies
- Gold Application Development
- Gold Application Integration
- Gold Cloud Platform
- Gold Cloud Productivity
- Gold Collaboration and Content
- Gold Data & Analytics
- Gold Datacentre
- Gold Data Platform
- Gold Enterprise Mobility Management
- Gold Messaging
- Silver Communications
- Silver Windows and Devices
- Silver DevOps
Webinar: Successfully Navigating Microsoft Licensing in the Cloud
In this introductory webinar, our Microsoft Software Licensing experts show you how licensing Microsoft in the Cloud works. You will gain an understanding of available modern licensing programs, insights into the common pitfalls when qualifying them and real-world scenarios.
Why Version 1?
We will always put the customer first. Our independent and experienced Oracle and Microsoft licensing consultants (covering all aspects of enterprise licensing) provide expertise to customers globally, ensuring customers get the best value from their assets. The scale of Version 1 means we also have technical consulting experts to provide a one-stop shop for moving to the Cloud.
Reduce Cost & Risk
- Tools Agnostic
Market Leading Expertise
- Breadth & Scale
- Technical Background
- Ongoing Staff Education
News & Insights
Blog: November 29, 2018
This year’s AWS re:Invent conference is currently taking place in Las Vegas and will run until Friday the 30th of November. Version 1 representatives are in attendance and are reporting back from AWS...
Blog: November 20, 2018
Oracle users, be they ERP (E-Business, JD Edward or Peoplesoft) or Database (or both) typically face three key considerations in moving their Oracle environments to Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a...
Oracle last released a version of their free-but-restricted XE (Express Edition) database for 11.2 in 2011, meaning a new release has been long-awaited and represents a change in release cycle for XE....