Trusted advisor-led license fulfilment with Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) Program and Version 1
The Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider program (CSP) is a modern-day licensing program delivered by Version 1.
This program differs from traditional licensing models that are transactional in nature. Instead, the CSP program is designed to allow Microsoft partners with deep technical and licensing expertise (like Version 1), to integrate license fulfilment with end-to-end lifecycle managed services. These include solutions implementation, support, and billing.
A Transactional Relationship is not a Partnership.
What is evident right now, is that no business is exempt from financial pressures and customers are looking for an easy way to do more with less in their Microsoft estate.
Adopting Microsoft CSP as a purchase mechanism opens the opportunity to optimise costs. However, customers need to look beyond the monthly subscription model to fully exploit the benefits this platform has to offer.
Whitepaper – Understanding the Microsoft CSP
With this in mind, Version 1’s SAM team has published a whitepaper that explores the Microsoft CSP Program, its features and benefits, and highlights the following:
- How the CSP model can reduce the complexity of license management.
- The importance of governance.
- The importance of an effective Microsoft CSP partner.
Consequently, in reading this whitepaper, you will be able to undertake the following:
- Assess whether CSP is suitable for your business.
- Make informed decisions on software procurement and understand the best way forward.
- How to take advantage of the model’s benefits.
- Assess the effectiveness of your CSP partner.