- Successful completion of the technology platform
- Self-contained smaller components in the new platform
- Increased speed of delivery of key capabilities delivered to customers
- Improved performance and productivity across technology
- Alignment of eShopWorld’s strategic vision with the delivery teams
Accelerating eShopWorld Scaling and Capabilities Through Replatforming and Agile Delivery
eShopWorld is an eCommerce company that provides a technology platform to brands and retailers that wish to sell online into global markets.
eShopWorld’s platform makes brands’ websites feel local to international shoppers and makes it easier for them to complete their purchase, moving seamlessly through the buyer journey, from checkout to returns.
eShopWorld undertook a re-platforming strategy to accelerate the company’s ability to scale its technology delivery function, and ability to rapidly deliver new capabilities to its customers efficiently.
- Alignment of eShopWorld’s strategic vision and goals with the re-platform
- Breaking out the re-platform to smaller components to improve performance and processes
- Scale its technology delivery function
- Deliver new capability to its customers efficiently
- Version 1 undertook a technical review of the existing architecture in line with eShopWorld strategic vision and goals
- Version 1 worked alongside with eShopWorld to restructure the agile delivery model improving the speed of delivery and performance
- Version 1 led DevOps strategy and implementation
- Delivered key capability to customers using CI /CD
About Version 1
Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions which drive customer success. Our 1300 strong team works closely with our technology partners to provide independent advice that helps our customers navigate the rapidly changing world of IT.