Version 1 Delivers Next Generation Insurance Platform with DAPx
Our customer is a leading insurance company that operates across the UK and Ireland, occupying a unique position in the market across both personal and commercial insurance. Version 1 was engaged to provide a strategic technology and implementation approach for this insurance provider's customer-facing Digital Application.
This delivery is a key initiative in driving our customer’s growth strategy while enabling their customers to navigate policies independently, with self-service capabilities.
Our Insurance customer engaged Version 1 to deliver a next-generation digital platform for customers and to help their business gain market share by differentiating their offering from their competitors.
The Insurance Provider required a strategy to be defined which would enable them to deliver a technology transformation approach, including:
- Defining an approach for agile release cycles
- Decoupling point-to-point solutions which were limiting reuse
- Assessment of key solution providers for core transformation initiatives
- Definition of an operating model to adapt for architecture evolution
Version 1’s Digital Acceleration Platform, DAPx, was leveraged to provide high-quality design and streamlined delivery of AWS Cloud Architecture which would support high availability and a secure solution for the business within 6 months.
An Insurance application was developed, which provides multiple insurance products (Car, Home, Gadget, Van, PAYG Motor) to customers through the customer’s mobile application and website. The application is integrated with multiple insurance providers to provide a range of choice for customers.
Features of the Application
Real Differences, Delivered
As a result of this engagement, the following benefits were delivered to the customer:
- Future-proofed and secure AWS Cloud Architecture and infrastructure which would support high availability, ready on launch.
- A cost-effective solution tailored for the new insurance platform and division, a key initiative in driving our customer’s growth strategy while enabling their customers to navigate policies independently, with self-service capabilities.
- Access to exclusive services and tools available in AWS, enabling the customer to continuously grow and improve its platform in tandem with maintaining a lead ahead of its competitors, which is critical in the highly competitive insurance space.