Version 1 listed as Services Provider on Government G-Cloud 10
The UK Government G-Cloud 10 is an initiative targeted at easing procurement by Public Sector bodies in departments of the UK Government of commodity IT services using Cloud computing.
It has simplified how the Public Sector in the UK buys and delivers services by creating a pay-as-you-go marketplace of services that can be easily scaled up or down, based on the changing needs of a business and its users, thus encouraging the adoption of Cloud solutions and services across the UK Public Sector.
Customer Success – Delivered
With over 20 years of expertise, Version 1 Version 1 delivers best-in-class technology solutions that enable our customers to efficiently, safely and securely operate and effectively engage with end-users. Our organisation possesses in-depth knowledge of the Public Sector, demonstrating excellence in delivering successful solutions to a broad range of Public Sector customers. Such customers include the Rural Payments Agency and The Legal Ombudsman.
The solutions that Version 1 delivers to the UK Public Sector are proven to reduce operating costs and support the Government’s agenda for Digital and Cloud-First, whilst ensuring availability and reliability for our customers’ key enterprise systems.
Enhanced Global Technology Partnerships
Version 1 partners with global technology leaders to provide our customers with the highest quality solutions and services across application, database, infrastructure and cloud technology. Our long-standing and enhanced partner relationships with Oracle, AWS and Microsoft, and market leading expertise in each of these partner’s technologies allow us to tailor solutions to our customers’ unique needs.
We are highly accredited by our global technology partners and have been recognised and awarded for our excellence in bringing technology enabled solutions and services which drive customer success.
Next-Generation Digital Managed Services
Version 1 delivers expert Digital Managed Services across all the major Public Cloud platforms, ensuring high levels of service availability, integrity and resilience.
The level of investment by Version 1 in achieving the market-leading accreditation, expertise and competency required to deliver successful Next-Generation Digital Managed Services is evidenced by the achievement of this service provider listing on the UK Government G-Cloud.
Version 1 specialises in the take-on and transformation of customer’s digital services and applications deploying next generation lean, automated solutions. We are experts in the integration and operation of diverse application landscapes ranging from modern cloud applications to traditional legacy applications.
Version 1 delivers to global service standards (ISO 20000 and ISO 27001) and focuses on continuous service improvement allowing our customers to remain focused on their Digital Transformation Strategies.
Version 1 – G-Cloud 10 Service Listing
Through this updated channel Version 1 is now offering the following services through G-Cloud 10:
- Office 365 / SharePoint as a Service
- Office 365 / SharePoint EDRMS as a Service
- Office 365 / SharePoint Healthcheck Assessment
- Office 365 / SharePoint Managed Service
- Office 365 / SharePoint Implementation, Upgrade and Customisation
- Dynamics 365 CRM as a Service
- Dynamics 365 CRM Case Management as a Service
- Grant Management as a Service
- Dynamics 365 CRM Managed Service
- Custom Solution Implementation and Support on Azure
- Oracle Applications Strategy, Implementation, Upgrade, Consulting and Managed Services
- Oracle Cloud Migration Readiness Assessment
- Oracle ERP Cloud Migration and Upgrade
- Oracle ERP Managed Support Services
- Oracle Cloud ERP Implementation
- Oracle Cloud ERP Healthcheck
- Oracle Cloud ERP Extension and Integration
- Oracle HCM Implementation (Cloud and On-Premise)
- Oracle HCM Assessment / Health Check (Cloud and On-Premise)
- Hubble Performance Management Platform
- Data Warehousing and Integration
- Data Analytics Vision & Strategy
- Microsoft Azure Data Analytics Platform
- AWS Data Analytics Platform
- Microsoft Azure Data Lake Platform
- AWS Azure Data Lake Platform
- Microsoft Azure Internet of Things (IoT) Platform
- AWS Internet of Things (IoT) Platform
- Microsoft Azure Advanced Analytics Platform
- AWS Advanced Analytics Platform
- Data Management Services
- Data Engineering Services
- Data Analytics Services
- Data Operations Services
- Infrastructure as a Service – MS Azure
- Infrastructure as a Service – AWS
- Infrastructure as a Service – Oracle Cloud
- Infrastructure as a Service – Public Cloud Platforms
- Next Generation Managed Service – Microsoft SQL Server
- Next Generation Managed Service – Oracle Database
- Next Generation Managed Service – Ingres and OpenROAD
- Next Generation Managed Service – Postgresql Hadoop MongoDB
- Cloud IT Managed Service
- Enterprise Workload Public Cloud Migration Services
- Next Generation Managed Service – Oracle Cloud
- Next Generation Managed Service – Microsoft Azure
- Next Generation Managed Service – AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Next Generation Managed Service – Public Cloud Platforms
- Fast Starts (AWSExcelerate, AzureStart, Red on Red)
- Well Architected Review
- Java Cloud Solution Support
- Open Source Cloud Solution Support
- Robotic Process Automation
- Help Around Me Child Safeguarding
Software Asset Management
- SAM Assessment & Diagnosis
- SAM Design Service
- SAM Managed Service
- Software License Consultancy
- License Compliance Review