A2B Combines NetSuite ERP Data to Achieve Seamless Planning and Reporting
A2B Australia combined financial data from the ERP system with various operational data from non-ERP systems to derive financial and operational metrics for seamless Planning and Reporting.
A2B Australia Limited, a locally-owned publicly listed company, derives its revenue from the provision of taxi-related services.
The company employs over 790 people, operates throughout Australia, and is administered by its head office in Alexandria, New South Wales.
Operating since 1976, over the past 40+ years A2B has grown to become the market leader in the personal transport sector, but it’s also emerging as a leading innovator in the fields of payment solutions and communication platforms.
- Replacement of complex spreadsheet solution which could not be supported or changed efficiently due to the complex nature of the operational data.
Real Differences, Delivered
- A2B Taxis’s forecasting is driven by a number of inputting non-financial measures with various business calculations. Despite the complexity and dependencies of calculations, achieved the automated forecasting for Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Automated data integration with source NetSuite ERP system to pull data into NSPB for Actuals reporting.
- Enabled dynamic, real-time reporting with Excel Smart View functionality.
- Streamlined close processes with check-list based user task assignments.
- Created standardized data submission/reporting templates via SmartView and saved them as Data Forms for future proof.
About Version 1
Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions which drive customer success. Our team of difference-makers work tirelessly to provide independent advice and deliver impactful changes to help our customers navigate the rapidly changing Digital-First world we live in. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our values. We believe this is what makes Version 1 different and more importantly, our customers agree.
Latest News from Version 1
News: February 15, 2024
When you’ve been in the technology mix for a while, you bear witness to your fair share of horizon events. Bubbles that have blown and burst, pocket-sized consumer tech that reshaped society and now...
Events: 23 February 2024
AI Tribes – Join Version 1 alongside fellow experts and visionaries at the frontline of AI, ML, and Data Science
Version 1 is a key sponsor and fireside chat speaker at the upcoming AI tribes event in Dublin of Feb 23rd. AI tribes is a Mini-Summit centred around connection + collaboration for the AI, Data + ML communities...
Webinars: February 8, 2024
In this session join Version 1 and our guests Socitm Advisory, Oracle, and Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea for this 1-hour session as we discuss and share some of the considerations that UK Local...