Major Data Migration with Baxters Food Group
Baxters Food Group becomes data fluid using Cloudbridge - data integration and master data management.
Baxters Food Group is a Scottish food processing company headquartered in Fochabers, Scotland. It produces foods including canned soups, canned meat products, sour pickles, sauces, vinegar, chutneys, anti-pasta, and fruit preserves. Baxters has remained a private family-held company which in recent years has expanded rapidly with its notable acquisition of U.S.-based Wornick Foods. Baxter’s diverse customers include world-renowned retailers selling high-profile brands in multiple global markets.
Version 1 assisted Baxters to migrate their data integration and master data management functions to Cloudbridge. The cloud budgeting and analytics applications were connected to Oracle E-Business Suite, dashboard, reports, and data warehouse, and all integrations were ported to Talend. Over time, further integrations have been added, including EDI format orders from global EPOS systems.
Cloudbridge has been live since 2018, providing a single integration tool across multiple systems.
- Analytical reporting application was moving to the cloud.
- Existing data integration application did not support cloud integration.
- Existing master data management tool did not support cloud applications.
- Business needed to add new data integrations to their ERP system.
- Cloudbridge – Data Integration and Master Data Management
Real Difference, Delivered
- Cloudbridge has provided cloud access to all data integration and management functions.
- The solution has grown as further integrations between ERP and other data sources have been added.
- Business has been able to significantly reduce software licensing costs by moving other applications’ functions to Cloudbridge.
- Cloudbridge has provided a real-time integration of global orders to the central ERP application.
- Business have been able to develop their own data integrations and deploy them via Cloudbridge.
About Version 1
Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions which drive customer success. Our team of difference-makers work tirelessly to provide independent advice and deliver impactful changes to help our customers navigate the rapidly changing Digital-First world we live in. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our values. We believe this is what makes Version 1 different and more importantly, our customers agree.
News & Insights
Blog: September 21, 2023
The future at Version 1 is all about helping our customers with resolving and challenging and delivering solutions to the impossible. Now that 2023 is drawing to a close, we are already deep in planning...
Blog: September 20, 2023
Extraordinary… If I had to sum up the last year at Version 1, it would be really nothing less than extraordinary, because we’ve achieved so much since I joined. We’ve grown from 2,200 people...