Why Choose Version 1 as your Oracle Partner?
Version 1 is the Platinum Partner of choice for customers across the UK and Ireland. We are recognised by our customers and Oracle for our leadership and ability to drive customer success through Oracle solutions and technology. We have a track record and depth of experience in Oracle which extends back to Version 1’s inception in 1996. As a Platinum Oracle Partner UK & Ireland, we offer full stack capability, leadership in Oracle Cloud Services, a commitment to best-practice and certification of our consultants and a policy of investment in new solutions and services to help our customer maximize their Oracle investments.
- Oracle Infrastructure as a Service
- Oracle Financials: Oracle Fusion Financial Solutions
- Oracle EBS R12.1 Financial Management
- Oracle EBS R12.1 Supply Chain Management
- JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.0 Financial Management
- JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.0 Distribution
- JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.0 Manufacturing
- JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.0 Projects
- JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.0 CNC
- Oracle Database 12c
- Oracle Database 11g Performance Tuning
- Oracle Exadata Database Machine
- Oracle Database Appliance
- Oracle Real Application Clusters 11g
- Oracle Linux 6
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
- Oracle Solaris 11
- Oracle Database 11g
- Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11g
- Oracle SOA suite 11g
- Oracle Data Integrator 11g
- Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation suite 10g
- Java Platform – Standard Edition 5/6
- Java Platform – Enterprise Edition 6
- Global Human Resources – Cloud
- PeopleSoft 9.1 – Human Capital Management
- PeopleSoft – PeopleTools 8.5x
- Professional Services
Our Oracle Credentials
Market Leading Services
Enterprise Resource Planning
News & Insights
Version 1’s largest event for customers and users of Oracle Cloud Apps and Oracle Applications Unlimited will be taking place virtually this year. Register now for a busy virtual event, for opportunities...
Webinars: July 1, 2020
In this informative webinar Graham Smith, Head of PeopleSoft Technology at Version 1, discusses the merits of running PeopleSoft in the Cloud – answering questions including whether you’ll...
Webinars: June 24, 2020
In this session, we cover the features and functions that are available today in your PeopleSoft HCM system to help you to understand and manage the people impact of COVID-19. Jo Randles, Managing Consultant,...