NHS Cloud Solutions
About NHS Cloud Solutions
The Cloud Solutions Framework helps the NHS, local authorities, police, educational establishments, and any other public sector organisation, to access the highest-quality cloud services at best value-for-money. Effective from the 2nd September 2019 and runs until September 2021 (with an option to extend for a further two years).
This simplifies the procurement route for the NHS, Local Authorities, Police, Educational establishments and other Public Sector Organisations, ensuring that organisations are guided through a structured Cloud journey.
The framework is OJEU compliant and covers four lots:
- Solution Design and Consultancy,
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Platform as a service (PaaS) and Software as a service (SaaS),
- Cloud Support Services
- End-to-end Cloud Solutions.
For information about our framework agreements, speak to your Version 1 account manager or contact our dedicated frameworks helpdesk below.
Benefits of the NHS Cloud Solutions Framework
- A compliant procurement exercise has been undertaken to offer a simplified procurement route for Public Sector Organisations in a complex and crowded marketSupplier will be able to bring forward innovative new products and solutions throughout the life of the agreement
- Organisations can directly award a contract to approved suppliers on the framework
- Opportunities are available to run competitions to meet the bespoke requirements of each organisations as well as helping to drive further competitive pricing
- Award is restricted to the top 10 or top 20 outstanding suppliers per lot following a rigorous tender process
- Structured to guide customers through their Cloud journey, ranging from consulting and readiness assessment, to the procurement of Cloud infrastructure, on-going support, in-house skills development and Cloud optimisation
- Includes a wraparound end-to-end Cloud solution (Lot 4) for organisations requiring more support
Customer Success Stories
Version 1 Drives Continuous Improvement of Case Management System in the Cloud
For over 20 years, Version 1 has gained in-depth experience and portrayed excellence in the public sector, delivering successful solutions to multiple public sector clients.